Saturday, December 2, 2023

Art Of The Fold - Tunnel Book - Merry Christmas


Our December project was to make a tunnel book. Haven't made one of those in several years... and since we're in December... thought I'd make it an Xmas themed one. 


 

I used a heavy weight white cardstock (unknown brand probably 140#) for the pages. Dry embossed the cover and hit the high points with a red Distress pad.(I forget it expands the paper a bit so my first page warped a little - sigh!!)

The back page was stamped with a winter house scene and the area around the stamping colored with Distress Oxide pad Broken China.

I pulled out a pile of wintry and tree dies and cut from Staples white 110# cardstock. Colored with Distress pads. Added some glitter to the snowflakes and glossy accents to the red berries.

Well if nothing else I've finally used some of my embossing folder/stamp and dies which I haven't used in many years...


 




 

No comments: