Saturday, March 16, 2024

Turkish Map Fold - Ha Ha Ha

size: 3"w x 6"h
The challenge for our next Art Of The Fold Group (April 2024) had us making Turkish Map Fold. I had these funnies I created a little while back and wasn't sure which style booklet to put them in... problem solved...

All the pages were done on gelli prints made on Columbia Mills LBS End paper using various styles of calligraphy.

Booklet made with an orangey/tan colored cardstock. I adhered covers to each of the Turkish Map folds and then adhered them together and to the cover. Added some orangey gauze ribbon and gelli print covering. Wrote out the words Ha Ha Ha with a Zig Writer.

Since I put the title on the backside again... I added the words "back side" under the title. ROFL. Then put the title on the right side.

Don't ask how many times I do something like this...  Too many times to remember...


 




 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm behind again, sorry. The sun came out and that put the kibosh on sitting at the computer. Your book with the fantastic folding design is absolutely mind boggling!