Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Pull Out Booklet - Just 4 U

I came across this booklet structure on Instagram: the_gifty_shop (Mar 11/24 post)
I must say their instructions are not easy to follow... but this time I persevered...
I raided my scrap cardstock (you know I have a ton of that... and it's part of our Art Of The Fold challenge to use it up...)

I used a bunch of calligraphic styles I've come across over time... using Mattehop pens, Posca colored pencils, Zig Writer, Gelly Roll white pen, Juice Up pens, Koi w/c Brush pens.

Instructions can be found on my website HERE

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is fantastic, Yogi! Colorful and fun and it looks complex. I love the heart for the pull tab, love all the different fonts. I can't remember the last time I bought colored cardstock, yet I have so much I'll probably leave this world before I use all of it. Good luck with yours!