Sunday, May 26, 2024

Scribbled Lives 2022 Bound


I'm on a roll and now 2022 for Scribbled Lives is bound... 16 pages plus covers

Size: 8.5"w x 11" h x 1.5" thk
I mounted the artwork onto an unknown brand cardstock that feels like 120# or heavier white cardstock. Didn't even know I had this stuff... hidden behind some other things. sigh!! There are quite a few that I only have images for since they were 3 dimensional. Covers are the same white cardstock. Punched 3 holes using my large Crop-A-Dile and used a brown 4ply waxed linen thread in an altered Slip Knot binding. Added home made beads from eons ago - I think FIMO, as well as some paper beads.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You are on a roll! It's nice to have these all tidily bound. I would find it fun to pull one out and look through it now and then.