Saturday, June 29, 2024

BVCG Galleria Sept 2024 - I Walk The Line


Our Galleria topic for Sept 2024 is Lyrics (we had that topic 2 years ago so I can't use the same lyrics... which were "He Wore Black Denim Trousers"). This one was done by Johnny Cash.
On 12 x 12 scrapbook cardstock I applied Pan Pastels to the upper half of the cardstock (red, violet and gold/copper with a dry baby wipe). Used an eraser to create my letters. Added a white Gelly Roll gel pen highlight to each letter. Created the rest of the text with the gel pen in various funky styles going this way and that...
 

words:
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open ll the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day's through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line

No comments: