Friday, June 21, 2024

Meandering Lotus - Stoneground - Thank You


size: 5"w x 5.25."h x 1/4" thk.
Opens to 38"
I used 2 colors of Elephant Hide paper (white and beige) which creases and folds fabulously and 3pcs of my gelli prints done on Columbia Mills LBS End paper. I Cut them all to 7"sq. It creates pages that are 3.5"sq.
Created the covers from a piece of beige cardstock and a piece of beige Elephant Hide, glued the 2 together for added strength.
Cut a piece of the gelli print paper an 1.5"wide and folded over to create the 3/4"w belt. Glued one end to the front cover then wrapped it around the booklet to create the belt type closure, gluing a little loop to slip the end into.
Wrote out the words "Thank You" in an Art Nouveau style using a brown Juice Up pen. 




 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, another one of your very cool fold booklets! Yogi, just a note to say I've been overwhelmed with some things lately and can barely keep up, but I enjoyed my visit today, even if I don't comment. Apologies.