Sunday, July 14, 2024

ALPHABET-ically Speaking - Victor Hugo


I'm sitting outside on this glorious sunny day and had no direction of which direction to go artistically... so I started drawing a big funky "A" and the rest evolved... on thought after another...
size: 7"w x 6"h
On Canson Pro Marker paper using just about everything I had on my table outside... Juice Up pens, Regular and Metallic Gel pens., Posca Colored pencils. Derwent Inktense, W&N & Peerless watercolors... wrote out the big letters. The I just had to put a big shadow line. When done it needed something else and the "ically speaking..." popped into my head. Then of course I needed a quote to go with it and Victor's was just right...
words: Human society, the world, and the whole of mankind is to be found in the alphabet. Victor Hugo

No comments: