Saturday, September 28, 2024

Art of the Fold - Spider Book - Landscapes


Our challenge for our  October 8th meeting is to play with the One Sheet Folds #27 Spider Book from Hedi Kyle's "Art Of The Fold" book.
Since our goal this year is to use what we have... I raided my off cut brownish papers... and a piece of a geli print I made which reminded me of a landscape and the rest evolved...  landscape quotes added.
Size closed: 6"w x 3"h x 1"thk
I cut my papers to 3"h x 11"w and scored from the mid fold at 1/8" increments with the last score at approx 1". I added the geli print to the front and back covers but it was a little shy of the full length so have a little brown fore edge.
Quotes written with a Zebra nib in a kind of Italic. Since it was easier to photograph rather than scan the pages, some of the text is a bit distorted...

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, the prints on the covers are simply gorgeous! I read every quote, and each one reaches right into my heart.