Monday, September 30, 2024

Postage Stamp - Sakura Branch 32c


I've been playing with creating postage stamps, Not sure why... but having fun anyway... I'm planing to shrink them in size and then create framed wax seal artwork. Will see how that works out... Hence the scanning so I have lots to mess up with...ROFL
Size 3.5"w x 4.5"h
On Edge Mixed Media paper using a Juice Up Pen. Colored the background with Posca pens but didn't like the color of the sky... so changed to the blue and now it looks like a water and sky background. I kinda like that. Not my original intention... The rest was colored with Black Edtition colored pencils.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, beautiful, Yogi! The water/sky background suggests the branch is growing in a gorgeous tropical setting. I'll be interested to see how your framed wax seal artwork turns out.