Monday, October 14, 2024

Flag Book - Autumn Leaves

Our challenge for our  "Art Of The Fold" November 11th meeting is to create a Flag Book.
I made one from Hedi Kyle's "Art Of The Fold" book in February 2021. So had to make one with a different technique...
Since we're continuing with our goal to use what we have... I raided my off cut orangey & brownish papers... and a piece of a geli print I made.
I cut my accordion 6"h x 12"w from 12 x 12 scrapbook cardstock and folded in 1" increments. I sandwiched the 2 end pieces between the covers cut from the same cardstock and a piece of Elephant Hide paper for added strength.
Cut the inside tabs from scraps in brown and an olive green cardstock scraps. Cut the leaves from one of my geli print papers using Sizzix  BIGZ "Tattered Leaves" die.
Wrote the quote using a Juice Up pen in Blue Rider Typeface style.

 

 


 


No comments: