Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sept/19 - Easel Gran's House - ECD Merry Christmas - May The Holiday Spirit


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Sept19_EaselGran'sHouse_ECDMerryChristmas_MayTheHolidaySpirit.html

Love these house stamps from Chocolate Baroque by Kim Moody, and I'm finally getting to use one of them... I have 4, so more cards to come eventually. BIG GRIN. And another of the newest rubber Xmas stamps from Suzanne... and another of the embossed pieces from my stash. I'm on a roll...

I'm using a die set "Merry Christmas" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

 I'm also using a brand new Xmas rubber quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("May The Holiday Spirit" 2pce set)


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Sept19_EaselGran'sHouse_ECDMerryChristmas_MayTheHolidaySpirit.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Switcheroo to Christmas today and such a great card! Dang, I love that house stamp. You sound like me, getting four of them. I would love them all and not be able to decide.