Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Art Of The Fold - More #13 Wheel Of Fortune





Art Of The Fold - More #13 Wheel Of Fortune. After making my watermelon Wheel of Fortune, it's been sitting on my shelf in front of me, and I kept saying I should try a few versions of it...

#2 I really wanted to try one with calligraphy, but I'm not that pleased with the results. I think I should have made a larger version of it.


#3 Then I thought I'd try using my oriental paper. I really like that one.For that one I didn't fold the bottom points up.


#4 Then I made one like the directions - finally - except for the size of paper I used... I have a hard time doing something exactly as instructed...


#5 And my final piece is a larger version of #3. I LOVE this one. The size of paper I used was 5.5"h x 34"w. It's a misc calligraphy paper which I spliced together to get the width. I used Versafine Clair stamp pads to color both sides of the paper. Much better than using watercolors which would warp the paper. I love the way it stands so tall and proud...


Anyway click on any image for lots more details and images etc. Enjoy