Sunday, May 23, 2021

Scribbled Lives 2021 - Wk 20 - Nature Tools - Carrot

Scribbled Lives 2021 - Wk 20 - Nature Tools - Carrot. This not a favorite theme.

I tried a couple plant things and said Uck!!. Then I thought of the carrots that are languishing in my vegetable bin in the fridge. I checked them out, but none were worthy of using for this theme, so I made a cream of carrot soup instead. Added a couple potatoes since I didn't have enough carrots...YUM!! I added some maple syrup to it as well. Will do that again.

Anyway, placed an online grocery order including CARROTS... so voila! I used an unknown brand of linen textured cardstock. Black ad Vermillion Sumi ink.

Quote: My heart says cheese dip. but my jeAns say, Good God woman, EAT SOME CARROTS!

Click on image for more details etc. Enjoy.

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great job. Love your creativity. Keep it up. Happy Tuesday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, for heaven's sake, I laughed all through this! I do really love the quote and the look of your lettering, and your soup sounds fantastic!